It's 2017! And Hello again :)

Bismillahirahmanirahim.

Assalamualaikum wbt. Hi guys! How are you doing and how your imaan? Good? Alhamdulillah.
Last post 2014 sekarang 2017 hahaha dah nak masuk tiga tahun, kalau nampak habuk dekat blog ni dah boleh buat bedak compact agaknya. -.-''

So, alhamdulillah. For the past three year, I'm almost become a new nurin, matang sikit-sikit walaupun tak matang sangat haha but please doakan I kay. I'm currently in my final year doing my Diploma at Institut Profesional Baitulmal Cawangan Kampus Putrajaya yet alhamdulillah there are a lot of achievements I received there. 

Lagi berapa bulan je nak habis diploma. I'm gonna miss this journey seriously.
Sekarang tengah praktikal. Alhamdulillah I'm doing fine. Banyak sangat hikmah duduk sini. Allah had planned my journey terlalu sempurna sampai I can't imagine how good everything is.
And lately, I have been thinking to restart blogging balik since I have a lot of things to share and I want to start a new chapter of my life. Dah 20 Tahun kot. Bucket list and wishlist menimbun so I will share a little bit a bout how my life going here. Okay?

Plus, doakanlah sis nak kembali ke dunia coding. Dah lupa segala skills copy paste coding TT.TT sedih okay.

Btw, thanks to my sis @asyiqinsaid hahaha sebab dialah bersemangat nak post entry ni. Good job aina. *tepukan gemuruh untuk aina* haha.

Salam 20 Ramadan, May our good deeds will increase day by day,

Salam sayang,
Nurinjz


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keajaiban di Bumi Sabah Negeri di Bawah Bayu

Hello 👋

Why I restart blogging?